French Ligue 1 club Lille have reportedly named their asking price for in-demand Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen.
According to Radio Monte Carlo via Football365, Lille would not be willing to sell their attacker for less than eighty million euros, similar to the transfer fee they received from Arsenal for Nicolas Pepe.
It is claimed that the likes of Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur have made contact with Osimhen’s camp over a deal in the upcoming transfer window and his future will be sorted out after his dad’s burial.
Signed from Sporting Charleroi last summer for a fee of 12 million euros, Osimhen was tasked with replacing Pepe when he moved to Arsenal and the 2015 U17 World Cup winner delivered, netting 18 goals in all competitions.
The Nigerian is one of the names being touted as a potential replacement for Napoli’s Polish striker Arkadiusz Milik, who is also being linked with a move to the English Premier League.
The 21-year-old has four years to run on his contract with Lille.
- Inter complete signing of Hakimi for reported €40M feeSpread the loveInter Milan have made their first big splash of
- GOOD NEWS: Djokovic, wife test negative for coronavirusSpread the loveTen days after announcing they had contracted the
- Tyson Fury, Deomtay Wilder camps targeting Dec. 19 trilogy fight dateSpread the loveTyson Fury’s and Deontay Wilder’s camps are considering
- Griezmann’s family slams Setien after late substitution against AtleticoSpread the loveThe discord at Barcelona is boiling over. Antoine Griezmann’s father
- West Ham 3-2 Chelsea: The blues drops points (Highlight)Spread the loveWest Ham stunned Chelsea in the Premier League