West Ham midfielder Manuel Lanzini could be a surprise transfer target for Liverpool if west Ham go down this season.
The Argentine was linked with a move to Anfield in 2017, better days in east London for the 27-year-old who has been out of form during the Hammers’ battle against the drop.
90min.com claim Klopp is a long-time admirer and that interest could be renewed this summer.
- Inter complete signing of Hakimi for reported €40M fee
- GOOD NEWS: Djokovic, wife test negative for coronavirus
- Tyson Fury, Deomtay Wilder camps targeting Dec. 19 trilogy fight date
- Griezmann’s family slams Setien after late substitution against Atletico
- West Ham 3-2 Chelsea: The blues drops points (Highlight)