“Yes, I will be there – to play,” Fabinho said about the Champions League final against Real Madrid, as per the Liverpool Echo.
“We are working and recovering to be ready for that final.
- Messi overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo in shirt sales as PSG sell ONE MILLION (Details)
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
“I am very calm and very confident that I will be there, so we have to keep working and resting to be at the best physical level for May 28.”
Fabinho was subbed off in the first half of the Aston Villa clash the week before.
At first, it was supposed that he told Jurgen Klopp he’d be good for the FA Cup final, however it was not the situation.
He’s probably going to miss the last Premier League game against Wolves also. In any case, interestingly, he’ll have the option to take on his previous side Real Madrid on May 28.
Source: Liverpool Echo