According to Daily Mail, Mbappe, 21, was involved in a touchline fracas with PSG boss Thomas Tuchel after being substituted during the Ligue 1 champions’ 5-0 win over Montpellier on Saturday.
The pair’s relationship at the French club have reportedly broken down and Tuchel reportedly held clear-the-air talks with the French forward in front of the whole squad and sporting director Leonardo after the game.
And according to Mundo Deportivo, Real Madrid are looking to test PSG’s resolve with a world record £250million bid to bring the highly-rated youngster to the Spanish capital this summer.
Mbappe has been in scintillating form this season for the French champions – he scored the club’s fourth goal in the Montpellier victory to take his tally to 14 goals in just 16 league matches this term.
However, the Frenchman vented his frustration at Tuchel whilst being substituted after 68 minutes, revealing a clear rift and difference in opinion between manager and star striker.
- ‘I can offer you more trainers’ – Mbappe jokingly urges Arsenal target to stay
- BVB 1-0 Hertha: BVB still 7 pts behind Bayern with 4 games left
- How Frank Lampard helped Chelsea pull off shock Timo Werner transfer
- Project Restart: Premier League stadiums to be divided into three
- Leverkusen 2-4 Bayern: Leaders closer to title but Lewy & Muller to be banned