Manchester United and FC Barcelona are both targetting Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez according to a report from FCInterNews.it
The many goals that the Argentine has scored already this term have caught the attention of the two clubs who could try and sign him next Summer.
He currently has a €111 million release clause in his contract with Inter, who, as per the report, are keen to either up the clause to at least €180 million or remove it entirely.
Work is already underway when it comes to a new contract being agreed with Inter management having met with the 22-year-old’s agent Beto Yaque to discuss terms and with them to meet again with him soon. Inter want to tie the increasingly important Martinez down for a further year until the end of the 2023/24 season.
This season he has played 11 times for Inter across all competitions, in which he has contributed six goals and two assists for teammates.
- ‘I can offer you more trainers’ – Mbappe jokingly urges Arsenal target to stay
- BVB 1-0 Hertha: BVB still 7 pts behind Bayern with 4 games left
- How Frank Lampard helped Chelsea pull off shock Timo Werner transfer
- Project Restart: Premier League stadiums to be divided into three
- Leverkusen 2-4 Bayern: Leaders closer to title but Lewy & Muller to be banned