Manchester United will host an undisputed title battle with Tyson Fury assuming that the Gypsy King chooses to fight again.
The WBC heavyweight champion prodded retirement last weekend after his fierce knockout of Dillian Whyte at Wembley.
- ‘We did not take what we deserve’ – Chelsea boss reacts to Leicester draw
- Everton 3-2 Crystal Palace Highlights
- Chelsea 1-1 Leicester Highlights
- Chelsea receive boost in Jules Kounde pursuit
- ‘I will be there’ – Fabinho gives fitness update ahead Champions League final
Be that as it may, the possibility of an undisputed showdown with the winner of the great stakes rematch between unified champion Oleksandr Usyk and Anthony Joshua could captivate him to stay close by for another battle.
And according to The Athletic, United are open to staging a fight between Fury and the winner of Usyk vs Joshua 2.
They also claim Old Trafford was in contention to host Fury’s domestic dust-up with Whyte but was snubbed in favour Wembley.
“We were the better team and deserved to win,” Thomas Tuchel told a press...