Manchester United is ready to meet Borussia Dortmund’s demand to land Jason Sancho in Old Traford.
England international Sancho will have at least a £100million price tag slapped on him by Dortmund – but United will not be put off by the huge fee in their pursuit.
Sancho has previously been linked with Real Madrid – who are still searching for a Cristiano Ronaldo replacement.
“I can’t tell the future but I wouldn’t mind,” Sancho said earlier this year when asked about moving back to the Premier League. “La Liga I wouldn’t mind also, but we don’t know yet.”
“I feel that the coaches are believing in English players a lot more.
“My move to Germany has given the option to managers, to see that there is talent there and that they can give opportunities.
- ‘I can offer you more trainers’ – Mbappe jokingly urges Arsenal target to stay
- BVB 1-0 Hertha: BVB still 7 pts behind Bayern with 4 games left
- How Frank Lampard helped Chelsea pull off shock Timo Werner transfer
- Project Restart: Premier League stadiums to be divided into three
- Leverkusen 2-4 Bayern: Leaders closer to title but Lewy & Muller to be banned