Manchester United have been told they will have to pay £80million to sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa this summer.
Villa have warned they will not drop their price even if they are relegated from the Premier League, according to The Mirror.
The 24-year-old playmaker remains at the top of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s wishlist, despite breaking coronavirus lockdown guidelines in March.
Aston Villa face a battle to keep Grealish on their books and their challenge would become even more difficult if they suffer an instant relegation to the Championship.
Despite the skipper contributing seven goals and six assists in 26 Premier League appearances, Villa find themselves 19th in the table during the suspension of professional football amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Liverpool fans reacts to Hargreaves suggestion over Werner move
- Mike Tyson anxious to get back to the ring with big-name opponents
- Wolfsburg 0-2 Dortmund: BVB keep pressure on Bayern (All Goals)
- BREAKING: Spanish Prime Minister confirms La Liga will resume from June 8
- Charles Watts: Arsenal ‘absolutely want to sign Partey