Manchester United have reportedly ‘confirmed’ their interest in Marcelo Brozovic, with the Croatia international yet to sign a new contract at Inter Milan.
The 28-year-old has again been an important player for the Italian champions this season, making nine appearances in all competitions, including seven outings in Serie A.
- Sassuolo 0-3 Ac Milan: Rossoneri crowned champions of Italy first time since 2011
- Man City win Premier League title after incredible comeback against Aston villa
- La Liga report PSG to UEFA after Kylian Mbappe’s contract renewal
- Official: Kylian Mbappe agrees contract extension with PSG as he turns down Real Madrid
- Real Madrid sends message to Kylian Mbappe after extending contract with PSG
Brozovic’s contract at San Siro is due to expire next June, though, and as it stands, he would be free to enter into discussions with foreign clubs at the start of 2022.
A recent report claimed that Man United, Tottenham Hotspur and Paris Saint-Germain were all interested in moving for the Croatian next year.
According to Calciomercato, the Red Devils have now ‘confirmed’ their interest, as head coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer prepares for the possible departures of Donny van de Beek and Paul Pogba.
Brozovic has scored 25 goals and registered 33 assists in 251 appearances for Inter since joining the Milan giants from Dinamo Zagreb in 2015.
Milan have been crowned as Serie A champion interestingly since the 2010-11 campaign subsequent...
Manchester City needed to do it the most difficult way possible on the last...
As Paris Saint-Germain have declared the extension of Kylian Mbappe, La Liga put out...
Kylian Mbappe has decided to stay at Paris Saint-Germain on a long-term contract, turning...