Manchester United are reportedly still waiting to learn whether Paul Pogba intends to sign a new deal at Old Trafford.
According to SportsMole, the France international’s current contract with the Red Devils is due to expire next June, meaning that, as it stands, he would be able to hold talks with foreign clubs in January over a free transfer.
- Sassuolo 0-3 Ac Milan: Rossoneri crowned champions of Italy first time since 2011
- Man City win Premier League title after incredible comeback against Aston villa
- La Liga report PSG to UEFA after Kylian Mbappe’s contract renewal
- Official: Kylian Mbappe agrees contract extension with PSG as he turns down Real Madrid
- Real Madrid sends message to Kylian Mbappe after extending contract with PSG
The 28-year-old has been in impressive form for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side at the start of the new campaign, contributing seven assists in six appearances in all competitions.
However, according to Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano, the 20-time English champions still do not know whether the midfielder will be committing his future to the club.
Romano claims that a contract has been on the table “for months”, but Pogba is yet to make a decision despite the fact that he is “loving the atmosphere created in the club in recent months”.
Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus have all been linked with the World Cup winner, who has made 212 appearances for Man United in all competitions.
Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola recently said that his client could return to Juventus next year.
Milan have been crowned as Serie A champion interestingly since the 2010-11 campaign subsequent...
Manchester City needed to do it the most difficult way possible on the last...
As Paris Saint-Germain have declared the extension of Kylian Mbappe, La Liga put out...
Kylian Mbappe has decided to stay at Paris Saint-Germain on a long-term contract, turning...