Manchester United are reportedly still waiting to learn whether Paul Pogba intends to sign a new deal at Old Trafford.
According to SportsMole, the France international’s current contract with the Red Devils is due to expire next June, meaning that, as it stands, he would be able to hold talks with foreign clubs in January over a free transfer.
- Portugal or Italy will definitely miss FIFA World Cup 2022
- ‘Not good news for other teams’- Jurgen Klopp reacts as Man United nearing Ralf Rangnick appointment
- Louis Saha reveals why Roy Keane is angry with Manchester United defender Harry Maguire
- Ronaldo Manchester United’s style under threat with Ralf Rangnick appointment
- Report: PSG begin talks with former Madrid boss to replace Man United target Pochettino
The 28-year-old has been in impressive form for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side at the start of the new campaign, contributing seven assists in six appearances in all competitions.
However, according to Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano, the 20-time English champions still do not know whether the midfielder will be committing his future to the club.
Romano claims that a contract has been on the table “for months”, but Pogba is yet to make a decision despite the fact that he is “loving the atmosphere created in the club in recent months”.
Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus have all been linked with the World Cup winner, who has made 212 appearances for Man United in all competitions.
Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola recently said that his client could return to Juventus next year.
One of Italy or Portugal won’t be at the World Cup in 2022 subsequent...
‘Not good news for other teams’- Jurgen Klopp reacts as Man United nearing Ralf Rangnick appointment
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp admits Ralf Rangnick‘s imminent arrival at Manchester United is “unfortunate”...
Louis Saha has declared Roy Keane was right in his criticism of Harry Maguire...
Cristiano Ronaldo may reportedly need to change his playing style to highlight in a...