Leeds United are reportedly prepared to sell Manchester United target Kalvin Phillips for £60m next summer.
After a season playing in the Premier League and helping England reach the final of Euro 2020, the 25-year-old is now regarded as one of the top midfielders in the top flight.
- Portugal or Italy will definitely miss FIFA World Cup 2022
- ‘Not good news for other teams’- Jurgen Klopp reacts as Man United nearing Ralf Rangnick appointment
- Louis Saha reveals why Roy Keane is angry with Manchester United defender Harry Maguire
- Ronaldo Manchester United’s style under threat with Ralf Rangnick appointment
- Report: PSG begin talks with former Madrid boss to replace Man United target Pochettino
While Phillips has spent his entire career at Elland Road, he will continue to be linked with an exit while his contract is due to expire in 2024.
According to the Daily Star, Leeds will consider parting ways with their most prized asset if they receive an offer of £60m.
That decision is likely to interest the likes of United, who have allegedly switched their attention to Phillips due to West Ham United’s valuation of Declan Rice.
Leeds will almost certainly look to extend Phillips’s contract before making a final decision regarding his future.
One of Italy or Portugal won’t be at the World Cup in 2022 subsequent...
‘Not good news for other teams’- Jurgen Klopp reacts as Man United nearing Ralf Rangnick appointment
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp admits Ralf Rangnick‘s imminent arrival at Manchester United is “unfortunate”...
Louis Saha has declared Roy Keane was right in his criticism of Harry Maguire...
Cristiano Ronaldo may reportedly need to change his playing style to highlight in a...