In dialogue with the Spanish press, Xavi Hernández was again questioned about different issues related to FC Barcelona, a club where he is a legend and where he has played several times as a coach.
This time, they asked him about the ideal player for the Barcelona team, facing the coming transfer market. Sadio Mané (Liverpool), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) and Neymar (PSG) were the names in question.
“The ideal player is Neymar, he is among the three or five best in the world. I hope he returns to Barcelona because it would be an extraordinary signing, “he told‘ Metro. “
I don’t know
He also added that his opinion is based on the team’s style of play, something “to which it is not easy to adapt.” In this sense, he recalled that the last to do so were “Eto’o and now Luis Suárez”.
That did clarify that “Mané and Aubameyang kill you in open space”, a true reflection of the Premier League, but Barcelona’s particular style of play “needs players who move well in short spaces”.
- Premier League Tonight: Liverpool vs Arseanal LIVE! Line-Ups, How To Watch
- Best American Soccer Players In Europe You Should Watch (top 10)
- ‘No Excuses, We Accept Defeat To Hoffenheim’, says Bayern Munich Head Coach
- ‘Ansu Fati has tremendous qualities but he shouldn’t be rushed’,says Busquets
- Lionel Messi Net Worth (2020)