Kylian Mbappe has decided to stay at Paris Saint-Germain on a long-term contract, turning down La Liga side Real Madrid in a stunning move that few saw coming.
The Ligue 1 giants PSG posted a video on their social media channels where they confirmed that the Frenchman would stay at the club.
- Messi overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo in shirt sales as PSG sell ONE MILLION (Details)
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
Kylian said: “I’m really happy to continue the adventure here at Paris Saint-Germain. To stay in Paris, my city.
“I hope that I will continue to do what I prefer to with you all… and win titles together! Thanks a lot.”
Mbappe rejected the chance to join Real Madrid and sign a 3-year deal with PSG. According to various reports, Kylian will get a €300m signing-on bonus for his new contract and receive yearly wages of €100m.
Source: PSG_English| FabrizioRomano @Twitter