Andre Gomes is one of the few players who have been a teammatess of Leo Messi, in Barcelona & Cristiano Ronaldo, in the Portuguese national team.
In a talk with Danny Murphy, former Liverpool player, at the Daily Mail, the interior explained about the two world cracks that “were always one step above the rest of the players”.
“I met Cristiano Ronaldo for the first time when I was 19 years old after my first call with Portugal.”
“With Leo, I was a little older, 23 years old, when I signed with Barcelona.”
“Its quality is above the line. Sometimes I can’t understand why people fight so much for who the best of us is.”
“Different styles but with the same goals. They like to be protagonists in the game and score to help the team.
- Messi’s ‘clause allowing him to leave Barca for free this summer has expired’ (ESPN)
- BREAKING: Ighalo extends Man Utd stay until January 2021 as new loan deal is agreed
- Championship season provisionally set to resume June 20
- Barcelona reiterate their commitment against racism after Floyd was murdered
- Utd close to agreeing loan extension for Ighalo until end of January, 2021 (Sky)