In this article, we will be taking a look at Michael Jordan’s net worth in 2022. We will be using figures from Forbes as well as other sources to come up with an estimate of how much money Jordan is likely to have in 2022.
Michael Jordan’s profile
- Full name: Michael Jeffrey Jordan
- Nickname: Air Jordan, MJ, Money, His Airness, Black Cat, Jump Man
- Birthdate: 17 February 1963
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, United States Zodiac
- sign: Aquarius
- Age: 59 (as of May 2022)
- Nationality: American
- Height: 1.98m
- Weight: 98kg
- Profession: Former Basketball player, Entrepreneur
- Playing position: Shooting guard, small forward
- Teams: Chicago Bulls, Washington Wizards, USA National Basketball team
- Team owned: Charlotte Hornets
- Parents: James R. Jordan, Deloris Peoples Spouse: Yvette Prieto
- Children: Jasmine, Jeffrey, Marcus, Victoria, Ysabel
- Net worth: $1.8 billion
- Instagram: @jumpman23
- Twitter: @Jumpman23
- Facebook: Michael Jeffrey Jordan
How Michael Jordan’s net worth changed between 2016 and 2022
Michael Jordan’s net worth has continued to increase over the past few years. In 2016, his net worth was estimated at $1.4 billion. This number has increased by $500 million since then, to reach a total of $1.8 billion as of 2022.
Much of this growth can be attributed to Jordan’s ownership stake in the NBA‘s Charlotte Hornets, as well as his endorsement deals with Nike and other companies. He also continues to make appearances and perform at various events around the world.
While Michael Jordan’s net worth is certainly impressive, it is not the only thing that matters in life. He has also been known for his charitable work, which has helped to improve the lives of many people around the world.
The most valuable assets in Michael Jordan’s net worth
One of the most valuable assets in Michael Jordan’s net worth is his image and brand. This is due to his successful career as a professional basketball player and his endorsements deals.
Other valuable assets in Michael Jordan’s net worth are his property holdings. He owns several properties, including a luxury hotel in Chicago and a golf course in Dubai. These properties generate a significant income stream for him.
Finally, Michael Jordan has a sizable amount of money in savings and investments. This money is deposited in various accounts around the world, allowing him to protect it from economic fluctuations. Taken together, these assets make up the majority of Michael Jordan’s net worth.
The greatest expenses in Michael Jordan’s net worth
One of the biggest expenses in Michael Jordan’s net worth is his salary. Jordan earns an incredible amount of money through salary and endorsement deals.
Another big expense in Jordan’s net worth is his property and luxury items. He owns a lot of property, including a mansion in Bel-Air, California and various properties in other countries. He also has a lot of luxury items, such as cars, planes and horses.
The last big expense in Jordan’s net worth is his retirement fund. He puts a lot of money into his retirement fund so that he can retire comfortably when he decides to stop playing basketball.
Michael Jordan’s cars
Michael Jordan is a legendary basketball player and one of the most iconic athletes of all time. He has also been a successful businessman, and owns several luxury cars. Here is a list of Michael Jordan’s iconic cars, all of which were custom made for him:
- 1984 Chevrolet Corvette C4
- 1989 Porsche 930 Turbo Cabriolet ‘Flat Nose’
- 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser J80
- 1992 Ferrari 512TR
- 1993 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 40th Anniversary Edition
- 1996 Mercedes W140 S600 Coupé By Lorinser
- 1998 Porsche 993 Turbo S
- 2001 Aston Martin DB7 Volante
- 2005 Bentley Continental GT
- 2006 Cadillac XLR-V
- 2007 McLaren-Mercedes SLR 722
- 2010 Bugatti Veyron Sang Noir
- 2021 23XI Racing Toyota
Even at the age of 50, Michael Jordan’s net worth is still high. In 2022, Forbes reports that his estimated net worth will be around $1.2 billion. This figure includes his basketball earnings and other investments, making him one of the wealthiest athletes in history. Whether you’re a fan of Jordan or not, it’s safe to say that he has left an indelible mark on both popular culture and the world of finance. Thanks for reading!