Super Eagles crushed Leone Stars of Sierra Leone 2-1 at the MKO Abiola National Stadium, after playing behind close door on Thursday in their 2023 Africa Cup of Nations clash.
The fans were absent due to one-match boycott put on the country by the world football-administering body, FIFA, over the disturbance that followed the finish of the 2022 FIFA World Cup playoff round against the Black Stars of Ghana in March.
- Messi overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo in shirt sales as PSG sell ONE MILLION (Details)
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
Sierra Leone start to lead the pack through Morsay just for Iwobi to draw level five minutes after the fact then Napoli’s Osimhen jabs Nigeria ahead not long before the stretch.