Victor Osimhen and Kelechi Iheanacho will lead Nigeria’s attack in today’s 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying clash against the Lone Star Liberia.
Osimhen and Iheanacho have intrigued in preparing and will get approval to get it done against Peter Butler’s side.
- Manchester United vs West Ham: Confirmed lineups
- “That’s not a problem with me” – Noble speaks on penalty he missed against United
- Barcelona interested in Manchester United attacker
- Manchester United name Elanga and Alex Telles in squad to face West Ham
- “People are suggesting he’s bigger than Man United” – Simon Jordan reacts to Cristiano’s touchline incident
The pair of Paul Onuachu and Terem Moffi, the two different strikers in the same team will begin the game from the seat.
The game will hold at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos.
The Super Eagles will likewise assume the Blue Sharks of Cape Verde in a matchday two fixtures one week from now Tuesday at the Estádio Municipal Adérito Sena , Mindelo.