Barcelona announced the sale of Brazilian midfielder Arthur Melo to Juventus on Monday for €72 million plus a potential €10 million in add-ons.
Arthur – who joined Barcelona from Gremio in July 2018 for €31 million – will see out the remainder of the La Liga campaign before joining Juventus.
Miralem Pjanic, meanwhile, is expected to leave the Bianconeri for the Blaugrana for a reported €60 million.
That deal has yet to be confirmed.
more to come
- Inter complete signing of Hakimi for reported €40M fee
- GOOD NEWS: Djokovic, wife test negative for coronavirus
- Tyson Fury, Deomtay Wilder camps targeting Dec. 19 trilogy fight date
- Griezmann’s family slams Setien after late substitution against Atletico
- West Ham 3-2 Chelsea: The blues drops points (Highlight)