Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba enjoyed his evening at Parklife festival, joining rapper Burna Boy on stage.
The Frenchman helped United to a 4-1 win hours earlier, notching two assists – taking his total to seven in just four games.
- Manchester United vs West Ham: Confirmed lineups
- “That’s not a problem with me” – Noble speaks on penalty he missed against United
- Barcelona interested in Manchester United attacker
- Manchester United name Elanga and Alex Telles in squad to face West Ham
- “People are suggesting he’s bigger than Man United” – Simon Jordan reacts to Cristiano’s touchline incident
Pogba made the short and quick journey to Heaton Park, Manchester – where the festival was being held.
And he hopped up on stage and danced alongside mega music star Burna Boy. The perfect way to celebrate a win.
One United fan said Pogba has traded assisting his Man Utd team-mates for assisting Burna Boy on stage.
They said on Twitter: “He’s now assisting Burna boy, there’s no stopping him.”
Burna Boy – who attended the game against Newcastle – sported Man Utd’s new home shirt whilst performing his set on stage.
Our Nigerian rapper described Pogba as a ‘brother’ to his 5.4million Twitter followers.