PSG boss Mauricio Pochettino has arrived in Manchester amid speculation he could be preparing to take over at Old Trafford.
But Manchester United fans will have to hold their breath a little longer.
- Richard Hughes: Cristiano Ronaldo headbutted me and got sent off, it’s a career highlight for me
- Azpilicueta in advanced transfer talks over free Barcelona move in January
- Atletico Madrid to battle Liverpool, Manchester United for 18-year-old striker
- Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic tests positive for coronavirus
- Robert Lewandowski targeting goalscoring record against Barcelona in Wednesday’s Champions League clash
The Paris Saint-Germain boss is in town for his side’s Champions League encounter against Manchester City on Wednesday.
He shrugged when asked by a fan if he was taking the United hot seat as he got off a plane at Manchester Airport.
Talk of his appointment at the Theatre of Dreams is swirling as the Argentinian tries to focus on PSG’s Group A clash with City.
Reports suggest Poch is ready to quit the Ligue 1 leaders immediately to head up United.
How much it could cost Manchester United to land Pochettino
It would cost Manchester United £10million in compensation if he were to quit PSG part-way through the season.
And in a stunning twist, any vacancy at the Parc des Princes is expected to be filled by Zidane – who has appeared to rule himself out of the United job.
Former Portsmouth star Richard Hughes has revealed being headbutted by Cristiano Ronaldo was one...
Cesar Azpilicueta is reportedly in advanced talks with Barcelona over a move at the...
Atletico Madrid have reportedly joined the race for Manchester United and Liverpool-connected forward Ricardo...
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has uncovered that Mateo Kovacic has been tested positive for...