Paris Saint-Germain are targeting Liverpool forward Sadio Mane as a replacement for Neymar should the Brazilian leave in the summer, according to France Football via Mundo Deportivo.
Neymar is reportedly still keen on a return to former club Barcelona.
And PSG have reportedly identified Mane as the perfect replacement – although even if Liverpool were to to entertain the idea of selling their star player, they would not consider bids of less than £100million.
- “I start playing football in streets to help save futsal in France”, says Zidane
- Messi’s ‘clause allowing him to leave Barca for free this summer has expired’ (ESPN)
- BREAKING: Ighalo extends Man Utd stay until January 2021 as new loan deal is agreed
- Championship season provisionally set to resume June 20
- Barcelona reiterate their commitment against racism after Floyd was murdered