Rangnick was speaking at his first press conference at Old Trafford since being confirmed as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s interim managerial successor, with a work permit granted on Thursday to allow his tenure to officially begin.
- Sassuolo 0-3 Ac Milan: Rossoneri crowned champions of Italy first time since 2011
- Man City win Premier League title after incredible comeback against Aston villa
- La Liga report PSG to UEFA after Kylian Mbappe’s contract renewal
- Official: Kylian Mbappe agrees contract extension with PSG as he turns down Real Madrid
- Real Madrid sends message to Kylian Mbappe after extending contract with PSG
“At the time, when Chelsea contacted me in February, they only spoke about the option to become interim manager for four months, without any prospective to work in the long-term together,’ Rangnick said on Friday.
“Here now, we are talking about six-and-a-half months. We only have one third of all the games played in the Premier League. As you all know, we have also agreed upon a two-year advisory role after those six-and-a-half months.
“In the end, to be honest, if a club like Manchester United contacts you for such a role, you cannot possibly turn it down.”
Source: EveningStandard | Featured image by Daily Express
Milan have been crowned as Serie A champion interestingly since the 2010-11 campaign subsequent...
Manchester City needed to do it the most difficult way possible on the last...
As Paris Saint-Germain have declared the extension of Kylian Mbappe, La Liga put out...
Kylian Mbappe has decided to stay at Paris Saint-Germain on a long-term contract, turning...