Real Madrid have told Kylian Mbappe’s entourage that the club’s entryways are forever shut to him, ABC’s Tomas Gonzalez Martin reports.
Regardless of who will be Madrid’s leader, the club won’t sign Mbappe.
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
- PSG President voices out; speaks about club project regarding player sales
Real Madrid’s initiative think about Mbappe’s extending with PSG a betrayal. Kylian promised the Whites he would join them but went against his word.
According to the most recent reports, the 23-year-old will broaden his agreement with PSG until 2025. He will get a massive salary and will likewise partake in the decision-making at the club.
Miguel Angel Diaz reports that the Real Madrid players are disappointed that Mbappe decided to stay in Paris. They were convinced that he will be coming this summer.
Source: ABC Deportes | Miguel Angel Diaz