Chelsea and Germany centre-back Antonio Rudiger has been offered a contract worth €11 million a year by Chelsea in an attempt to keep him at Stamford Bridge, according to reports.
The 28-year-old has received plenty of interest this summer from the likes of Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.
- Thomas Tuchel’s plans for Chelsea’s style of play revealed
- Juventus make shock approach for Chelsea star Jorginho
- Chelsea keeping tabs with €20m-rated Ligue 1 defender
- Report: Cristiano Ronaldo wants to return to Real Madrid this summer
- Fernandes sends farewell message to Martial following Sevilla loan
But Thomas Tuchel is desperate to keep Rudiger in west London and will go a long way to make sure he stays.
As per ABC, Rudiger is still attracting interest from Real Madrid, and the German international is uncertain as to whether he will be staying in London or moving away.
ABC reports that Chelsea have offered Rudiger a contract worth €11 million a year, a significant increase on his current earnings at €6 million.
For Rudiger however, it is not a question of money. If it was, then there is no doubt the German international would have his sights set on PSG.
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has laid out his plans for his side’s style of...
Juventus are interested in making a shock swoop for Chelsea star Jorginho, according to...
The London giants have reportedly yet to hold negotiations over a possible transfer deal...
Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly keen to return to Real Madrid during this summer’s transfer...