Chelsea and Germany centre-back Antonio Rudiger has been offered a contract worth €11 million a year by Chelsea in an attempt to keep him at Stamford Bridge, according to reports.
The 28-year-old has received plenty of interest this summer from the likes of Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.
- Chelsea boss risks FA charge over comments about referee before Brentford win
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace: Team news, possible line-up
- ‘Bring the kid back’ – Arsenal fans make Guendouzi point after masterclass
- Arsenal legend reveals who inspired his coaching career
- Condition! Solskjaer to be given £70m January transfer kitty only if
But Thomas Tuchel is desperate to keep Rudiger in west London and will go a long way to make sure he stays.
As per ABC, Rudiger is still attracting interest from Real Madrid, and the German international is uncertain as to whether he will be staying in London or moving away.
ABC reports that Chelsea have offered Rudiger a contract worth €11 million a year, a significant increase on his current earnings at €6 million.
For Rudiger however, it is not a question of money. If it was, then there is no doubt the German international would have his sights set on PSG.