Chelsea are reportedly ready to spend as much as €100m (£84m) on Juventus forward Federico Chiesa.
The 24-year-old featured for Italy during Euro 2020, assuming a main part in his nation winning the competition, while he has been a significant player for the Old Lady during the 2021-22 season, scoring three goals and registering three assists in 15 appearances in all contests.
- Richard Hughes: Cristiano Ronaldo headbutted me and got sent off, it’s a career highlight for me
- Azpilicueta in advanced transfer talks over free Barcelona move in January
- Atletico Madrid to battle Liverpool, Manchester United for 18-year-old striker
- Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic tests positive for coronavirus
- Robert Lewandowski targeting goalscoring record against Barcelona in Wednesday’s Champions League clash
Chiesa is still actually borrowed at Juventus from Fiorentina, however the Old Lady have an arrangement set up to sign the Italian on a permanent basis the following summer.
According to Calciomercato, Chelsea were firmly interested in the attacker over the summer transfer window but could not convince I Bianconeri to let him leave.
The report claims that the Blues remain interested in Chiesa and would be prepared to make ‘a monster offer’ in the region of €100m (£84m) to secure his services.
The forward played 80 minutes of his side’s Champions League clash with the London club at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday evening, which ended in a 4-0 victory for the home team.
Former Portsmouth star Richard Hughes has revealed being headbutted by Cristiano Ronaldo was one...
Cesar Azpilicueta is reportedly in advanced talks with Barcelona over a move at the...
Atletico Madrid have reportedly joined the race for Manchester United and Liverpool-connected forward Ricardo...
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has uncovered that Mateo Kovacic has been tested positive for...