The midfielder continues to struggle for game time at Manchester United and is being tipped to end his ill-fated Old Trafford spell after just one year in the Premier League.
- Chelsea boss risks FA charge over comments about referee before Brentford win
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace: Team news, possible line-up
- ‘Bring the kid back’ – Arsenal fans make Guendouzi point after masterclass
- Arsenal legend reveals who inspired his coaching career
- Condition! Solskjaer to be given £70m January transfer kitty only if
Barcelona are supposedly hoping to bolster their options in the engine room during the winter transfer window, and Koeman knows Van de Beek well from their time in the Netherlands setup together.
According to Sport, Koeman is aware of Van de Beek’s struggles at Man United and is willing to offer him a lifeline with a move to Barcelona in January.
However, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is supposedly reluctant to let Van de Beek leave midway through the season, in spite of the fact that the 24-year-old has played just six minutes of Premier League football this season.
Everton have also been tipped to reignite their interest in Van de Beek, whose deal at Old Trafford does not expire until 2025.