Juventus striker, Cristiano Ronaldo has denied reports that he secretly got married to his long-term girlfriend, Georgina Rodríguez.
This comes after Novella 2000 magazine in Italy reported on Wednesday that the footballer, 34, and the 25-year-old Spanish beauty had quietly tied the knot in a low-key ceremony in Morocco.
Those reports have since been picked up by papers and magazines in Portugal and across Europe.
Novella 2000, which is promising to reveal more details, quoted a source it described as close to the couple saying: “I understood everything on August 29.
“That day Cristiano went to Madeira with his lawyers and changed his will to protect Georgina as well
“Before that his assets were administered by his mum Dolores.”
However, representatives for the Juventus superstar, who this week moved onto 99 international goals, have told TMZ Sports: “He hasn’t gotten married.”
Sources close to the footballer on Wednesday night have also described the secret wedding reports as “fake news”.
- Arsenal ready to sell Kieran Tierney
- Manchester United will not rival Chelsea for Timo Werner.
- Barca can’t afford €111m Lautaro though Inter accept €90m cash plus player (MD)
- Saul apologises over ‘new club’ announcement amid Man United links (Standard)
- Barcelona have no money for transfers due to pandemic
- BREAKING: PL approve 5 subs per game & 9 subs on bench for rest of the season
- Former Tottenham star hails Arsenal target Thomas Partey
- Barcelona, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid & more leaked kits for 2020-21
- Fernandes: I cried when i was told about the chance to move to Man Utd
- Southampton attacker hoping to “become the next Sadio Mane”