Sevilla have reportedly reached an agreement to sign Anthony Martial on loan from Manchester United.
The 26-year-old will join the La Liga side – who will pay his wages in full – until the end of the season. There is no loan fee involved.
- ‘We did not take what we deserve’ – Chelsea boss reacts to Leicester draw
- Everton 3-2 Crystal Palace Highlights
- Chelsea 1-1 Leicester Highlights
- Chelsea receive boost in Jules Kounde pursuit
- ‘I will be there’ – Fabinho gives fitness update ahead Champions League final
Martial has arrived at Seville airport, where he was greeted by TV crews and photographers, and will now head to the club to undergo a medical.
The forward always wanted to join Sevilla this month, despite interest from Juventus and Barcelona, because he believes that is where he will play the most.
“We were the better team and deserved to win,” Thomas Tuchel told a press...