World XI recorded a fourth straight victory over England as Lee Mack scored the winning penalty in another huge night of fundraising for UNICEF.
Tom Grennan was named man of the match, but missed in the shootout as World XI took it to six wins to England’s five in Soccer Aid history
- Chelsea close to agreeing £55m fee for Raphinha (Details)
- Report: Barcelona to submit 3rd Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski bid
- Matt explains why Tuchel wants Raphinha as the Blues close in signing Leeds’ winger
- WATCH: Leo Messi bumps into fan at the pool, Grealish filmed in his Boxers at Maguire’s wedding￼
- Why De Jong has repeatedly talk down Man Utd transfer
Robbie Williams, who performed at half-time and is the mastermind for the event, announced shortly after full-time that a record £15.6million had be raised. Donations will continue to be accepted until July 29.
Usain Bolt was on hand to lift the winners’ shield, made by Asprey London for the event along with the winners’ medals – his third triumph as World XI skipper.