Ole Gunnar Solskjaer approached his feeble Manchester United stars to learn from one of their most well known fans and disregard Liverpool’s knockout blow.
Heavyweight boxing best on the planet Tyson Fury has risen from the canvas on various occasions during his unbeaten career and has additionally made various outings to Old Trafford to help the Red Devils during his downtime.
- Sassuolo 0-3 Ac Milan: Rossoneri crowned champions of Italy first time since 2011
- Man City win Premier League title after incredible comeback against Aston villa
- La Liga report PSG to UEFA after Kylian Mbappe’s contract renewal
- Official: Kylian Mbappe agrees contract extension with PSG as he turns down Real Madrid
- Real Madrid sends message to Kylian Mbappe after extending contract with PSG
He told reporters: “Of course you have to hold your hands up – that performance is not acceptable. And you have to look at why it went as it did.
“I use the analogy that it felt like we were a boxer, being punch-drunk, getting knocked down in the first-round. We had a chance, we conceded a goal, and we wanted to sort it out and we went a bit too open and frantic against a good team.
“You see Tyson Fury when he gets knocked down a couple of times, it’s remarkable how calm and composed he is on the floor, counts to six, seven, eight, and then he gets up and is ready to go again.
“Maybe we got up too early and tried to sort it. Minds have to be better, but of course we’ve had to look at different things as well, and of course you have to be up front and honest, the communication has to be direct.”
Milan have been crowned as Serie A champion interestingly since the 2010-11 campaign subsequent...
Manchester City needed to do it the most difficult way possible on the last...
As Paris Saint-Germain have declared the extension of Kylian Mbappe, La Liga put out...
Kylian Mbappe has decided to stay at Paris Saint-Germain on a long-term contract, turning...