Ole Gunnar Solskjaer fears Jurgen Klopp’s whinging is costing Manchester United penalty awards.
Cristiano Ronaldo was denied two clear pens against West Ham in the Premier League last Sunday just as one in Europe against Young Boys.
- Richard Hughes: Cristiano Ronaldo headbutted me and got sent off, it’s a career highlight for me
- Azpilicueta in advanced transfer talks over free Barcelona move in January
- Atletico Madrid to battle Liverpool, Manchester United for 18-year-old striker
- Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic tests positive for coronavirus
- Robert Lewandowski targeting goalscoring record against Barcelona in Wednesday’s Champions League clash
Then, at that point, on Tuesday in the Carabao Cup Jesse Lingard’s cases were turned down after he had his shirt pulled by Mark Noble.
United boss Solskjaer said: “We just have to hope we get what we deserve.
“We should have had three pens in the last two games.
“There was a certain manager who worried about us getting pens last year and after that the decisions were diff to give, I’ve seen a big difference since then on.
“I will have it to the refs to make the right calls very soon.”
Last January after a 1-0 defeat at Southampton in which Liverpool had two penalty claims turned down, Klopp had a dig at United.
Klopp said: “Man United had more penalties in two years than me in five-and-a-half years.”
Solskjaer will have felt a huge sense of injustice at The London Stadium last Sunday had David De Gea not come to his rescue in injury time.
After Ronaldo had two claims denied West Ham were awarded a penalty but De Gea denied Mark Noble as United won 2-1.
Former Portsmouth star Richard Hughes has revealed being headbutted by Cristiano Ronaldo was one...
Cesar Azpilicueta is reportedly in advanced talks with Barcelona over a move at the...
Atletico Madrid have reportedly joined the race for Manchester United and Liverpool-connected forward Ricardo...
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has uncovered that Mateo Kovacic has been tested positive for...