Juventus are among three clubs interested in signing goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma from AC Milan this summer, according to a report.
The Rossoneri once again face a dilemma regarding Donnarumma’s future as his deal expires in 2021. They must either get him to agree a renewal before next season or sell this summer to avoid him walking away for free.
With knowledge of this situation, SportMediaset claims there are three clubs on the trail of Donnarumma. One is Juventus, who are already in contact with Mino Raiola to study the operation.
They did recently agree an extension with current No.1 Wojciech Szczesny, but they did so in order to be able to get maximum value from a sale, and the report claims that the former Arsenal keeper could go to Chelsea or Paris Saint-Germain.
- BREAKING: Ighalo extends Man Utd stay until January 2021 as new loan deal is agreed
- Championship season provisionally set to resume June 20
- Barcelona reiterate their commitment against racism after Floyd was murdered
- Utd close to agreeing loan extension for Ighalo until end of January, 2021 (Sky)
- Sancho hat-trick keeps BVB’s tittle hope alive as he also pay tribute to George Floyd