Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen is closing in a new deal following the news that Manuel Neuer has signed a new contract at Bayern Munich.
The 28-year-old has been stalling over a new deal amid reported interest from the Bundesliga giants, with ter Stegen reportedly using their interest as a bargaining tool to claim a better wage.
But a report from AS suggests talks will now restart between the two parties and the German is likely to extend his six-year stint in Catalonia.
- Report: Suarez’s Move To Atletico Back On
- Morata Returns To Juventus In Deal Potentially Worth €55M
- Luton Town 0-3 Manchester United: Rashford, Greenwood Scores As Utd Proceeds (Highlight)
- ‘Real Madrid Should Kiss The Floor Bale Walks On’, Says Agent (Why?)
- Chelsea News: Mendy To Undergo Medical Today