Barcelona goalkeeper Marc Andre ter Stegen is reportedly set to sign a new long-term contract at the Nou Camp.
There had been speculation that he may replace Manuel Neuer at Bayern Munich if the German was to make a surprise departure this summer.
However, Neuer signed a new three-year extension earlier this week and Sport say Ter Stegen will put pen to paper, too.
- UEFA: Champions League final could move from Turkey
- Federer tops Forbes’ 2020 list of highest-paid athletes
- FA Cup final set for August 1 after virus delay
- La Liga chief Tebas confirms next season will start on September 12
- Chelsea leads the race to sign Philippe Coutinho
- Ighalo faces £75m risk
- Lille ready to drop Victor Osimhen price
- Messi is the only player “better than” Neymar, says former Barcelona president