Barcelona goalkeeper Marc Andre ter Stegen is reportedly set to sign a new long-term contract at the Nou Camp.
There had been speculation that he may replace Manuel Neuer at Bayern Munich if the German was to make a surprise departure this summer.
However, Neuer signed a new three-year extension earlier this week and Sport say Ter Stegen will put pen to paper, too.
- Lionel Messi could leave when his contract expires (DETAILS)
- Bayern Munich sign Sane from Manchester City for reported €45M
- Mourinho fears for football’s future after Spurs hit by VAR woe
- Man City 4-0 Liverpool: City smashed the champion (Highlight)
- Inter complete signing of Hakimi for reported €40M fee
- GOOD NEWS: Djokovic, wife test negative for coronavirus
- Tyson Fury, Deomtay Wilder camps targeting Dec. 19 trilogy fight date
- Griezmann’s family slams Setien after late substitution against Atletico