Manchester United are weighing up a January move for Ajax star Donny Van de Beek (Mirror).
The Dutchman was one of the standouts for the Eredivisie champions last season as they reached the Champions League semi-finals.
United are looking to add some creative flair but had planned to wait until the summer, however recent results have accelerated that process.
Ajax failed to progress from their Champions League group which has led to increased optimism that a deal can be struck, reports ESPN.
- WATCH: Pogba Dances To “SOCO by Wizkid” In The Dressing Room
- Gianluigi Buffon breaks Serie A appearances record (READ DETAILS)
- Bayern battles to keep Alaba, Liverpool-linked Thiago
- Xavi signs new contract at Al-Sadd for one more year
- Bayern ‘want €30m for Liverpool-linked Thiago but Reds put transfers on hold’