Victor Osimhen has been named Lille player of the month for August following a blistering start to his career with the French Ligue 1 outfit, Completesports.com reports.
Osimhen linked up with Lille from Belgian side, Sporting Charleroi this summer and has scored four goals in four league appearances for the club.
The Nigeria international scored both goals as Lille recorded a 2-1 win against Nantes on his debut appearance for the club.
He also hit the back of the net twice in Les Dogues 3-0 home win against Saint Etienne a week ago.
- Barcelona have no money for transfers due to pandemic
- BREAKING: PL approve 5 subs per game & 9 subs on bench for rest of the season
- Former Tottenham star hails Arsenal target Thomas Partey
- Barcelona, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid & more leaked kits for 2020-21
- Fernandes: I cried when i was told about the chance to move to Man Utd