Victor Osimhen has been named Lille player of the month for August following a blistering start to his career with the French Ligue 1 outfit, Completesports.com reports.
Osimhen linked up with Lille from Belgian side, Sporting Charleroi this summer and has scored four goals in four league appearances for the club.
The Nigeria international scored both goals as Lille recorded a 2-1 win against Nantes on his debut appearance for the club.
He also hit the back of the net twice in Les Dogues 3-0 home win against Saint Etienne a week ago.
- Lionel Messi could leave when his contract expires (DETAILS)
- Bayern Munich sign Sane from Manchester City for reported €45M
- Mourinho fears for football’s future after Spurs hit by VAR woe
- Man City 4-0 Liverpool: City smashed the champion (Highlight)
- Inter complete signing of Hakimi for reported €40M fee