Manchester City came from two goals to draw 2-2 with West Ham however Premier League title rivals Liverpool were given expectation on account of Riyad Mahrez’s late missed punishment.
The Reds celebrated a FA Cup win on Saturday and their possibilities of an exceptional quadruple looked particularly alive after Jarrod Bowen’s twofold put West Ham 2-0 up at the break.
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
- PSG President voices out; speaks about club project regarding player sales
However Jack Grealish pulled one back for City who, notwithstanding more temperamental defending, drew level when Vladimir Coufal headed into his own goal.
The stage looked set for Mahrez to seal a brilliant comeback win when Craig Dawson’s foul on Gabriel Jesus was spotted by VAR, but Lukasz Fabianski made a strong save to keep Liverpool, who are four points back with a game in hand, in the title hunt.
West Ham vs Man City Highlights