Manchester United are not expecting Erik ten Hag at the Carrington training base this week, the Manchester Evening News reports.
That is regardless of the Dutchman avoiding the celebrating party in Curacao with the Ajax players and ending his arrangement early.
- Messi overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo in shirt sales as PSG sell ONE MILLION (Details)
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
Ten Hag is probably not going to converse with Ralf Rangnick as the interim boss in charge until the last round of the season against Crystal Palace.
Still, the incoming coach is engaged with the club on the pre-season plans and the transfer targets.
Judging by Ten Hag’s comments, he has already switched his focus completely to Man United as he faces a tough job of re-energising the team and returning them, at least, to the top four.
Source: Manchester Evening News