The world of football was stunned by Mino Raiola’s unexpected demise on April 30.
Raiola’s controversial remarks never agreed with Manchester United fans but he had a major summer move window coming up.
- Messi overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo in shirt sales as PSG sell ONE MILLION (Details)
- BREAKING: Chelsea confirm Petr Cech exit (Details)
- Ferguson Rule! Man Utd new boss orders 15mm grass as he brings back Fergie directive
- Hakim Ziyech to be involved in raphina deal- source reveals
- Top sources reveals why Chelsea haven’t made any bid for a midfielder yet
Paul Pogba, one of his most-cherished clients, will see his agreement at Old Trafford terminate this summer. He’s been connected with moves to Juventus and PSG up to this point.
With Raiola out of the picture, a few fans have been pondering who will stand for Pogba.
Indeed, the solution to that is Rafaela Pimenta, a Brazilian lawyer who worked intimately with Raiola’s agency.
Pimenta assumed a part in organizing Pogba’s transfer from Juventus to United in 2016.
She will arrange another deal for the Frenchman with imminent clubs and is supposed to be in control until further notice.
However, it’s unclear if she will continue as Pogba’s agent after he moves or if the agency will appoint someone new.
Source: Daily Mirror