Super Eagles midfielder Wilfred Ndidi is in buoyant mood following the arrival of his first child, Jaina, reports Completesports
Ndidi’s wife, Fortune put to bed in the United Kingdom on Friday.
The Leicester City midfielder took to his Instagram account to share the good news with photos of him and his new wife with their new born daughter.
He wrote: I’m Fortunate to know that “God is gracious”- JAINA.’
- Liverpool fans reacts to Hargreaves suggestion over Werner move
- Mike Tyson anxious to get back to the ring with big-name opponents
- Wolfsburg 0-2 Dortmund: BVB keep pressure on Bayern (All Goals)
- BREAKING: Spanish Prime Minister confirms La Liga will resume from June 8
- Charles Watts: Arsenal ‘absolutely want to sign Partey