Wladimir Klitschko has sent a public message on social media expressing his excitement ahead of Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk.
Britain’s unified heavyweight champion will defend his WBA, IBF and WBO belts against the Ukrainian mandatory challenger on Saturday night at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- ‘Don’t ever doubt me’ – Tyson Fury speaks after knocking out Wilder
- Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder: How to watch date, time, venue and odd
Exciting matchup, @anthonyjoshua 🆚 @usykaa fight. Looking forward to a war amongst Champions!! Makes me so excited … pic.twitter.com/LotvXe1NVc
— Klitschko (@Klitschko) September 23, 2021
Due to his relationships with both men, Klitschko is seemingly staying on the fence.
He tweeted: “Exciting matchup, Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk fight.
“Looking forward to a war amongst champions!! Makes me so excited.”
Klitschko has known his Ukrainian countryman Usyk for several years and sparred with him towards the end of his career.
- Chelsea boss risks FA charge over comments about referee before Brentford win
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace: Team news, possible line-up
- ‘Bring the kid back’ – Arsenal fans make Guendouzi point after masterclass
- Arsenal legend reveals who inspired his coaching career
- Condition! Solskjaer to be given £70m January transfer kitty only if