Manchester City’s midfield genius Kevin De Bruyne scored four goals on Wednesday in a 5-1 win at Wolves to put his team in a commanding position to retain the Premier League with two games remaining.
The Belgian put the game to bed with a hat-trick in a devastating 18-minute spell in the first half, before notching a fourth after the break as the away fans alternated between chanting “Kevin De Bruyne” and “Champions of England”.
- ‘We did not take what we deserve’ – Chelsea boss reacts to Leicester draw
- Everton 3-2 Crystal Palace Highlights
- Chelsea 1-1 Leicester Highlights
- Chelsea receive boost in Jules Kounde pursuit
- ‘I will be there’ – Fabinho gives fitness update ahead Champions League final
The win leaves Pep Guardiola’s side top on 89 points, three ahead of Liverpool whom they also lead on goal difference, with the title now firmly in their sights.
Wolves vs Man City Highlights
“We were the better team and deserved to win,” Thomas Tuchel told a press...